Following are the checks to perform before submitting to Graphisoft Bug Fix report :
- Try opening another File or template in Archicad, if that works the problem lies in the project specific file or if template used for it has some bad settings related to attributes.
- Open a new file and try Open and Repair option while opening the crashing file.
- Reinstall Archicad, sometimes the installation is not properly happened. Reinstalling won’t damage the files.
- In most cases, Crashes happen when the hardware drivers are not updated specifically Graphic Drivers and in rare cases by printer drivers. So the update to the latest driver.
- Remove CodeMeter and see if archicad works in Demo mode. If it works then it must be the problem with the key or the installed driver.
If the crash still continues, then submit the bug fix report to Graphisoft via Graphisoft Bug Fix Reporter.